Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey,Wow things sound crazy . Oh yeah and David Fuentes haha he's a cool guy in my ward he's actually only like 23 but yeah he served in Arizona on his mission. I told him that he'll have to come visit when I get back. Oh and Josh Curtis yeah we have been working in the temple all week like different missions work diff days but one day we went to take a family and the South mission was there and I asked for Josh and they said that he worked the day before so I just barely missed him. But yeah not much new this week like literally we have been in the temple all week but yesterday was the last day and we were working I think about 15,000 came through yesterday. It was crazy but something different to do. The food is alright I miss some good American home cooking but it's all good. Well I don't really have anything else to say you'll just have to give me your opinion on Obama getting elected. We'll talk to you later. Love you guys. Elder Crick

No comments: