Sunday, December 14, 2008

8 Dec 2008
Hey family,
Sounds Crazy there. So it doesn't sound like you'll be in the house for Christmas or will you? So when I call where do I call to? Well I still have a couple of weeks so you'll have to let me know. No I still haven't gotten any packages but I'm thinking this week. The thing is they usually get here but when they come through pouch I think it takes about twice as long. But yeah I'm ready for Christmas. You'll have to let me know if you put in any extra $ and how much okay. I don't think anything will be coming to you guys. I still haven't been in an area where they sell Mexican things. Yeah I got to watch a little bit of the devotional about 25 minutes. But it's not the same in Spanish well the speakers but the choir was the same. I think I only heard two or three songs though. But yeah that's awesome that gas is going down maybe when I get back it will be down at $.25 haha. Well this week was good we found a lot of new people and we have baptismal dates with two. Its going to get a little hard though cause the people are starting to go on vacations since most of them are from other states. But I always love this time of the year least they know how to celebrate Christmas, well almost. There's not quite the spirit of giving but they do put up a few lights and Christmas trees. Well not much to say, but love you guys more than I can express. Good luck on the house and stuff. Elder Crick

No comments: