Monday, November 23, 2009

Hey fam.,
Well things sound good there. Thats cool that you got to see ross and trever. Yeah im pretty sure i wont have an accent i probably speak more english than im supposed to but then again it is a part of the missionary prog here to teach our comps english and its hard to pick up an accent here cause you get accents from all over mexico even here in d.f. there are like two different accents. So sorry about that ill have a gringo accent. As for the weight thing nope im pretty much still the same weight. I lost all of my muscle which got replaced by fat we dont eat what you would call very healthy. I probably have lost some hair actually i think i have, this mission thing gets a little stressful sometimes. Yeah sorry about the picture thing. Ill try to get some to you. Does ross have an accent? This week we had a baptism of a little girl lined up but her mom left the house a day before she got baptized and said that she wouldnt come back if she got baptized. So we are working really hard with her mom to try and help her understand and feel the importance of the true gospel. She is baptist. Other than that not much this week except they had a primary program. It was cool. I miss those i think in my mission i have only seen one or two i cant remember. But yeah so this week is thanks giving huh? whats evrybody doing? I hope its a way cool thanks giving. I love you guys. O and if you havent sent a package yet could you throw something special in there for my comp. I dont know whatever you think something that he could keep for a while. Or if not ill buy him something here. Whatever let me know. Well hasta luego. Bye

No comments: