Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sent:
Mon 3/23/09 7:11 PM
hey fam.Well tomorrow are changes. Im staying and my comp is leaving. My new comp will be elder Zamora. Ill give you more details when i get to know him a little better. Yeah i really thought i was going to leave and so did my comp but nope. O well there is always a reason. Well this past sunday we had two baptisms. Bro. Vicente baptized his daughter and his mom. It was an awesome experience. Um not really much else going on just waiting for the changes. But yeah thanks for all of the prayers, you guys are the best. Soo are you even working on the house or is it just staying there getting filled with dirt? I need to send some pictures but i dont have a cable. Sorry. O yeah you guys need to send me some Jerky, I guess its my turn to send you guys something huh? Well maybe sometime ill send you some candy or whatever. Yeah i got my hammock.......Its huge there is no way itll fit in the house. You guys need to plant some trees on the property. I wanted it in black gold and white but the gold is more of a copper but its still cool. But yeah hope things are going good back there. Love ya guys .

No comments: