Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sent:
Mon 3/30/09 7:25 PM
Hey fam.,I had a letter written but the stinkin computer erased it. But anyways that trailer is sooooo sweet hahaha where is it at? It looks like up in eagar. How much is the rent there? Man you guys are sooo lucky getting snow, its been soooo hot here. You know me i dont do well with heat. But yeah this week was pretty slow nothing new at all. Just a new comp elder zamora. He was born in Peru but moved to the U.S. when he was 5 so he speaks both spanish and english. But yeah i dont really have anything new to say sorry this is way boring huh well i guess thats probably how every one of my letters are but after this im going to see if i can send you some pics. But if i cant dont get mad ill just give it my best shot. Well love you guys tons and tons. Have an awesome week. And enjoy the snow for me.

No comments: