Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sent: Mon 8/03/09 5:00 PM
That makes me soo happy that you guys are doing so well. I love good people that dont mind serving others. I dont know if thats how it is or i just dont see it often but here they dont hardly serve anybody else. They are kind of selfish i guess you could say. Well they help us in what ever we want but to others they just make excuses. Maybe im wrong but thats what ive seen the last 14 months. But anyways Well im in my new area now with my comp elder Alvarez. Yeah they told me rodriguez but its alvarez. He is way cool. We have two wards due to a lack of missionaries. The mtc down here was being remodeled so no missionaries could enter. But yeah we should have a ton of work. There a ton of people that are ready to get baptized but i dont know, i think they are scared or something. But yeah so if you could add in your prayers arturo, carlos, and claudia. But yeah it will be a little crazy for the next 6 weeks until the other missionaries come and take over the other ward. Hopefully we can get these two wards excited cause they are just kind of going through the motions. But things are way good down here. I love you guys a infinity times infinity. O and youll have to send some pics of the house. Inside and out. Have an awesome week. Les quiero mucho, cuidense.

No comments: