Monday, August 24, 2009

Sent: Mon 8/24/09 6:21 PM

hello my amazing family,
Well this week was good we are teaching a family(fam.huerta cruz) and they are awesome. They are programmed to get baptized in 2 weeks. They are way cool and since they have started coming to church and taking the lessons i have seen a huge change in them, especially the dad. They actually picked the date which hardly ever happens. If you can please pray for them. Yeah but my comp got me a little scared, he started feeling pretty bad about tuesday. And so i was just praying that it wasnt the swine flu. Turns out that it wasnt and now he is pretty much back to normal. But anyways today i ate some of the best carnitas in the world. They are pig tacos. Next time ill get a picture for you guys. MMMMMMmmm they are sooo good. So unhealthy but sooo good. I wish you could try them. O yeah and i ordered a warm up suit today, for sports, its like the basketball warm ups. But yeah they only cost 200 pesos When something like that in the states would cost like $150. An investigator makes them for a living. I buy a lot of stuff huh? Well i want to have some stuff to remember mexico and the people i got to know. Yeah im just really enjoying this stake. Its like my home in mexico cause i have been here basically my whole mission. And every sunday i get to see the people that i had the opportunity to teach and baptize, like a year ago. Its soooo awesome to see that they are still active and doing well. I really think its one of the greatest feelings i have felt in the mission. But yeah now im just rambling on and on. I just want you all to know how much i enjoy the letters and the support that you give me. Have an awesome week. Cuidense mucho.

No comments: